Today in the Denver Post was this article about the granddaughter of Interior Secretary Ken Salazar. I think its very well-written.
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_17917113
We went to church for the first time in quite awhile and the focus of the sermon- the darkest hour is before the dawn.
share this on:: |
Digg |

I stumbled upon this today and I can hardly believe how big your boys have grown!! The pictures of Henry standing himself are awesome. I am so proud of you and the work you have most obviously poured in. I miss seeing you every week, and I hope you are finding Denver fabulous!
ReplyDeleteKim
Kim-
ReplyDeleteI tried calling you around Christmas. Henry started walking on Christmas Eve- about 30 steps independently at Target to the toilet paper (?!). The last month, he's only been walking around the house and is into everything. I know you would be so happy to see all of the progress you made possible. We miss you! Please send you email address and I'll send you the link to the videos. If you're ever out this way, please come see us! Thanks for finding me. Nicole