School will be over for Parker tomorrow and today was a party day.
Today was also a day that I've experienced many times before... Henry seems to have lost skills. The park that only a few weeks ago he was easily navigating, he found very challenging today. I think this is what Pete and I find the most puzzling. Why can Henry do certain things easily one week and then the next week struggles with the exact same skills?
Henry hung out in the playground tunnel and grabbed other kids as they passed by. Maybe it was the fact there were so many other children. We know that he gets intimidated by crowds. Also, Henry's been waking extremely early so by 10 am, he's exhausted. I just wish I had a definite answer about why this happens.
As we were leaving the picnic, we passed by Parker playing football in the field with other boys. He come over to say goodbye. In front of all of his friends, he gave me a kiss goodbye.
So, of course, after school today, Henry walked to the living room and fell asleep on the floor for an hour. Daisy couldn't resist the warm spot Henry had found and so she joined him.
share this on:: |
Digg |




