a full moon wish

Saturday, March 19

Isn't everyday with a full moon completely odd?  I started today in a panic because I couldn't get my external hard drive to work.  This was the only place I have years worth of photography work.  I spent days with a flashing red light on this drive which would mean it had died.  I had to replace the hard drive on my mac last week and so a death of this external hard drive... not good.  I went to the Apple Store this afternoon and had the geniuses tell me I needed to send it out to data recovery.  They also told me I should play the lottery because the death of two hard drives for one user in one week is one in a million odds.  When I cam home, I desperately tried everything.   I then switched out the power cord with the one for my other hard drive.  Now its working.

I wish I could transfer the luck of an easy solution to some of my friends this week as they deal with death, cancer and natural disasters.

I'm officially beginning my project.  Computer is fully operational...

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 19. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply