And here is the quandary: it has been a long time, almost a month, since I've written anything on this blog. The blog had become a habit so the issue of writing something/ taking photographs everyday was not an issue any longer. Now that I approach my blog almost a month after my last entry, it feels like a chore. I meant to write an entry every day since coming home last week on Wednesday, however, the prospect of going to bed early felt so much better.
Here is the blog entry that I wrote back in June before a few photo sessions with families and before our vacation to Minnesota:
I am happily editing images from my first two sessions in Denver. I haven't done a maternity session in a long, long time. I had a fantastic time being out again taking photos of two different families and especially being out in beautiful weather, at sunset, both times at some of the best parks in Denver.
Henry has started blowing kisses and hugs me whenever I pick him up. He has been talking, talking, talking. The sounds are starting to sound more and more like words and I heard him say three times today "I want to play".
The boys, even though they're driving me a bit mad during their summer vacation, are doing a good job of keeping each other entertained even if the entertainment is beating each other silly.
And the cast if off. The doctor said Henry might walk funny for awhile. He is a having a little difficulty with his right leg but he otherwise is completely healed.
So, here are some of the edited photos of the sessions... very excited to have done two in a very short time.

share this on:: |
Digg |




