new year, new post/
we have turned full circle. I received an email yesterday about Henry's treatment options with the MIND institute. Dr. Hagerman at the MIND Instittute is currently administering minocycline to children with angelmans, fragile X and most recently, Pitt Hopkins. I am a huge believer in fate/ chance (you will see this if you have read my blog the last year plus). The last week, whenever I look at the clock, it reads 11:11 or 2:22 or 4:44. Whatever, you non-believers... things are in the works over here.
So, I have mentioned Dr. Hagerman to Henry's health care providers a few times. A few times to get necessary referrals and a few other times to therapists. The consensus is that Dr. Hagerman is brilliant, well-loved and very, very kind. My favorite part is that all say she is very, very kind.
We are anxiously awaiting to find out if the referral from Henry's primary care pediatrician at Childrens is sufficient for Dr. Hagerman and if she allows him to become part of the minocycline trials at the MIND Institute in California.
Please wish every time the clock reads 11:11 or you find a penny on the street or you see a rainbow that Henry will be part of such an important research trial. Wishing and hoping are very important parts of this process.
share this on:: |
Digg |
