Tuesday, June 5

day fifteen/ photo shoot before a rainstorm

We had five minutes.  I had, for the first time in a year, dressed my children in nice clothing (because my sister was in town) and planned on taking photos at a "location" as opposed to "the house".  One of my sessions for the evening had to cancel so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to capture my family.

As Thomas told my sister, "this is Colorado- the weather is crazy".

Within the period of time my sister got ready (about 20 minutes), the sky went from overcast to black.  Once she was ready, we drove to a location that seemed like it would be ok in Greenwood Village. By the time, I brought everyone to the spot I wanted to start shooting, we had five minutes before some serious rain started falling.

I need to start thinking about a very good indoor location.  All of my outdoor shoots the last two months have been marred by the weather.



a little snack before the photo session


share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 5. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply